MVP's South Barrie location means that many of your favourite destinations are just minutes away. There's no more
convenient place in Barrie to call home! It is located just minutes to the region's best transit and highways.
• Live 5 mins to Barrie South GO Station, where you will have access to both GO Trains and GO Buses.
• GO Transit can take you to Union Station in a little over 90 minutes, and the trip will give you plenty of time to catch up on work emails, watch your favourite shows, or relax with a good book.
• MVP is also located only 9 minutes to Hwy. 400, which provides access to Toronto, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Newmarket and more.
MVP is located in the city of Barrie, which has all the right ingredients for extraordinary real estate opportunities.
• Barrie has seen an astounding population growth, with an increase of 5.4% since the last time it was measured in 2011. The population here is growing significantly faster than the national average, which is only 5%. Making Barrie one of Canada's fastest growing cities.
• Barrie was ranked the fourth safest metropolitan area in the entire country last year, according to the crime severity index released by Statistics Canada.
• Barrie is home to higher education institutes, data and distribution centers for big corporations such as IBM and TD Canada as well as many other major employers that makes it an ideal place to live - this makes Barrie a highly desirable location to invest, as housing prices continue to rise due to this increase in infrastructure and demand.
• Barrie has a very strong rental market - in June of this year the median rate for rent of a 1-bedroom appartment was $1,450. that is the 4th highest rent for a 1-bedroom in the country exceed only by Toronto, Vancouver and Burnaby. That is higher than some other great areas such as Victoria, Kelowna, Kitchener and Hamilton.
• Barrie has incredible natural amenities for you to enjoy as well as having all the urban comforts of a big city.
• This is a place where you can enjoy beautiful beaches, world-class shopping, gourmet restaurants, exceptional golf and spectacular natural spaces all just minutes from your door.
MVP is perfectly positioned to take advantage of South Barrie's ever-growing selection of convenient urban amenities. Big box stores and restaurants along Mapleview Drive include, Costco, Chapters,Goodness Me Health Food, The Keg, Milestones, Burger's Priest, Best Buy, Old Navy and so much more! Hop on Highway 400 and arrive at Tanger Outlets in less than 15 minutes, or head downtown to enjoy great dining and shopping destinations along Bayfield Road.
Families will enjoy having great local schools already in place at MVP.
• Mapleview Heights Public School, St., Hewitt's Creek Public School, St. Gabriel the Archangel Catholic School, Innisfil Montessori Academy and Hyde Park Public School are all within a 5-minute drive.
• Secondary schools include Innisdale Secondary School, St. Peter's Catholic Secondary School and École Secondaire Roméo-Dallaire
• Georgian College is 15 minutes away, and offers diploma programs & degree-diploma programs in partnership with Lakehead University.
Barrie has incredible natural amenities for you to enjoy as well as having all the urban comforts of a big city.
BEAUTIFUL BEACHES & BOATING:
• Tyndale Beach and Park and Wilkins Beach are just 10 minutes away.
• Centennial Park and Beach are just 12 minutes away.
• Johnson's Beach is just 18 minutes away.
• Dock your boat just 5 minutes from your door at Brentwood Marine.
• The City of Barrie Marina and Tin Boat Launch are both just 15 minutes away.
ALL SEASON FUN:
MVP lets you enjoy some of the best recreation in the region, all close to home.
• Summer fun includes the 13,000 sq. ft. inflatable water park SPLASH ON Waterpark.
• Paddle boarding at Northern Standup Paddle, wakeboarding and waterskiing at Surf Wake Ski.
• Treetop Trekking in spring, summer & fall at Horseshoe Valley.
• For Skiers & Snowboarders: Holiday Valley, Snow Valley & Mount St. Louis Moonstone less than 30 mins away.
• Over 100 inches of snow per year on average make Barrie one of the best downhill skiing destinations in the province.
• Other fun winter activities include cross country skiing, snow tubing, snowmobiling and skating.
Over 300 hectares of scenic parklands within Barrie are just waiting to be explored!
• Live minutes to basketball courts, volleyball courts, baseball diamonds & soccer fields.
• Six outdoor fitness stations along the waterfront.
• Great local playgrounds for the kids.
• Local hiking and conservation areas are also nearby!
Over a dozen public and private golf courses can be found within a 30-minute drive.
• Allendale Golf Course, Innisbrook Golf Course, Big Bay Point Golf and Country Club, The Next Golf Club and Cedar Link Golf Centre are all less than 30 minutes away.
Fernbrook Homes is one of Canada's leading builders and is widely recognized for their outstanding commitment to
creating distinctive communities. With a keen natural understanding of what makes a community a preferred place to
live, Fernbrook has an exceptional reputation for architectural integrity, classic design, and outstanding customer
At Tiffany Park Homes they believe theye're earning their customer's trust and respect with every home that they build.
From their beginnings as a small family business, their commitment to quality construction and customer service has
helped them to grow into one of the most reputable homebuilders in the GTA, with an enviable reputation of thousands
of fine homes built over 20 years.
By registering here today you will have an opportunity to invest in a unit before it opens to public.
The incentives are available to registered clients only and on pre-booked appointments only and not open to realtors and buyers already working with other realtors. This service is not intended to solicit buyers represented by another Realtor.
To take the most advantage of buying at pre-construction stage - sign up early, before public sales open. By the time new condo sales are launched for the general public, prices usually go up by thousands of dollars and unit selection becomes limited.
You will have an opportunity to invest in a unit before sales open to the public.Register now
480 Eglinton Ave. West, Unit 30, Mississauga, ON, L5R 0G2